- Associate Attorney
Jordan R. Farnsworth has a diverse field of practice. He represents business entities and individuals in many areas of law. Jordan also focuses on litigation, helping his clients through challenging times. He maintains that being a litigator makes him a better attorney for his clients, as they can rely on him through the entire legal process.
Jordan never runs from a challenge and is dedicated to his practice. He was born and raised in Salem, north of the beautiful city of Albany. He still resides there with his wife and daughter. Jordan is not new to Albany, besides engaging in sporting events with local Albany teams throughout his life, Jordan interned at the Linn County District Attorney’s Office during Law School. Jordan started at Healy & McCann in 2019, volunteering and mentoring under F. James “Jim” Healy and was hired fulltime in early 2020.
Jordan loves the outdoors. His family goes hiking, camping and backpacking whenever they can. He also enjoys cooking, which includes meals for his family, reading and sports.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- Juris Doctorate - 2017
- Chemeketa Community College, Salem, Oregon
- Associate of Applied Science, Criminal Justice - 2011
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth, Oregon
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice - 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, Present