1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Family Law
  4.  → Enforcements And Modifications

Enforcement Actions

When one party does not abide by a legal decree regarding child support, child custody, parenting time or another family law matter, it may be necessary to seek intervention from the courts in the form of an enforcement action.

At Healy & McCann, PC , we handle a broad range of family law matters for clients in Albany and throughout Northwest Oregon. If your ex is failing to meet his or her obligations regarding established legal decrees, we can help you explore your legal options.

It is not always necessary to involve the courts — sometimes direct communication achieves the desired result. We will tailor a solution to meet the unique circumstances you face. We are skilled negotiators and experienced litigators. We will do what is necessary to make sure legal orders that affect you and/or your children are enforced.

Modifications Of Orders

When circumstances change, it may be necessary to have existing legal order modified. Some of the most common reasons custody and support orders need to be changed include:

  • A significant change in income
  • A parent needing to move away for employment reasons
  • The changing needs and wishes of the child

Whether you are seeking a modification or trying to stop one that you feel will adversely affect you or your children, our lawyers can provide you with the skilled representation you need.

Talk With An Attorney About Enforcement And Modification Issues

For legal help regarding endorsements and modifications in Oregon, call our law offices today at 541-248-1440 or contact us online.